to provide a holistic, Christian education that develops the passion and skills students need to become servant leaders in the Kingdom of God.
to build a thriving community of faithful and skillful servant leaders aided by the development of a strong and mutually edifying partnership between parents, community members, and Christ-followers from other countries around the world.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, 2; John 1:1-5,14).
- We believe the Bible to be the infallibly inspired Word of God.
- We believe God created all things from nothing. He created men and women in His image and without sin (Genesis 1:27).
- We believe man rebelled against God and sinned. Therefore all humans are sinners (Romans 3:23).
- We believe Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is truly God and truly man (Luke 1:35).
- We believe Jesus died on a cross to pay the price of our sins. Those who accept Him as Savior are justified by His blood. (Isaiah 53:5; Romans 5:8-9).
- We believe Jesus arose bodily from the grave and returned to Heaven where He is our High Priest (1 Corinthians 15:3,4; Hebrews 4:14-16).
- We believe the Holy Spirit bestows the gift of faith whereby mankind is born again in Christ and becomes a child of God (1 John 3:1; Romans 8:16, 17).
- We believe the Holy Spirit abides with and comforts us until Christ’s return (John 14:16).
- We believe when Jesus returns from Heaven all will be raised—those who believe will have eternal life in Him; those who do not believe will be eternally condemned (John 5:28, 29).
Who We Are
The Esther School, a division of Dynamic Youth Ministries, is a Christian day school in an underserved region of Zambia. Opened in the fall of 2012, the school equips children to serve God, their families, and their communities to their fullest potential.
We believe that children have a purpose—not just someday—but right here, right now. They are capable of amazing ingenuity and are bursting with potential. The Esther School seeks to nurture the whole child, unlocking the full, God-given potential of all of our students by addressing their educational, emotional, and spiritual needs.
The Esther School began as an outreach ministry of GEMS Girls' Clubs, Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior, an organization that seeks to bring girls everywhere into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. In 2008, God brought a new assignment to GEMS Girls’ Clubs. A team of GEMS leaders traveled to Zambia with the hope of starting clubs in the country. As they traveled, the team witnessed the educational need present in Zambia and dreamed of starting a school. This dream became a reality when their tour took them to a rural village.
During their time in the village, the women met with the local chief. They explained the impact GEMS clubs could have on the girls of his village. The chief wanted to help the children of his village and decided to donate 25 acres of land for GEMS to build a school for the girls AND boys. GEMS Girls’ Clubs saw the educational need and realized a school would not only benefit the children of the area, but provide an opportunity for GEMS girls everywhere to live out their faith. As a result, in 2008, The Esther School was founded. Ground broke in 2009 and The Esther School welcomed its first classes in 2012.
Since it's opening, The Esther School has sought to equip the children in this underserved area. We are providing a holistic Christian education and reaching the surrounding community with the Gospel. The Esther School is growing and adding a grade level every year. Find out how you can help build a community of servant leaders for the Kingdom!
Dedicated to raising servant leaders
We are a staff of different cultures and a unified goal: Glorify God and educate children to live for the Lord wherever they find themselves in the Kingdom.
Grade 1 Teacher
Interim Kindergarten Teacher
Grade 2 Teacher
Grade 3 Teacher
Grade 6 Teacher
Grade 5 Teacher
Grade 4 Teacher
Grade 3 Teacher
Grade 4 Teacher
Zambia is a beautiful country with hospitable people. But the Zambian people face some staggering challenges. With over half of the population living under the poverty line and living in rural areas, many people experience extreme obstacles to receiving an education.
Check out the facts below and see why God has called us to Zambia:
Net attendance ratio in primary education is 87%
Net attendance ratio in secondary education is 45%
Average ratio of pupil to teacher is 48:1
School days are only half a day
44% of those enrolled in school do not complete the primary cycle.
Literacy rate for 15 to 24 year olds is 64%
Zambia's total population is 16.5 million
58.2% of the population live in rural areas
54.4% of the population live below Zambia's poverty line