to provide a holistic, Christian education that develops the passion and skills students need to become servant leaders in the Kingdom of God.
to build a thriving community of faithful and skillful servant leaders aided by the development of a strong and mutually edifying partnership between parents, community members, and Christ-followers from other countries around the world.
Statement of faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, 2; John 1:1-5,14).
- We believe the Bible to be the infallibly inspired Word of God.
- We believe God created all things from nothing. He created men and women in His image and without sin (Genesis 1:27).
- We believe man rebelled against God and sinned. Therefore all humans are sinners (Romans 3:23).
- We believe Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is truly God and truly man (Luke 1:35).
- We believe Jesus died on a cross to pay the price of our sins. Those who accept Him as Savior are justified by His blood. (Isaiah 53:5; Romans 5:8-9).
- We believe Jesus arose bodily from the grave and returned to Heaven where He is our High Priest (1 Corinthians 15:3,4; Hebrews 4:14-16).
- We believe the Holy Spirit bestows the gift of faith whereby mankind is born again in Christ and becomes a child of God (1 John 3:1; Romans 8:16, 17).
- We believe the Holy Spirit abides with and comforts us until Christ’s return (John 14:16).
- We believe when Jesus returns from Heaven all will be raised—those who believe will have eternal life in Him; those who do not believe will be eternally condemned (John 5:28, 29).